Conor Mc Cormack
Conor qualified as a solicitor with the Law Society of Ireland in 2019 and joined Hussey Fraser Solicitors in 2020.
He trained in a specialist Defence Personal Injury Firm in Galway gaining invaluable experience prior to joining us.
Conor has over eight (8) years experience in Personal Injury and Tort based litigious matters in the Circuit Court and High Court in the Western, South Western, Midlands and Dublin regions.
He has represented Insurance Companies, self-insured Contractors, Equestrian Yards/Studs and Agricultural entities.
Conor has also acted for Plaintiffs in road traffic accidents, agricultural/farm accidents, equine accidents, employment accidents, property damage, and medical negligence claims
- B.C.L - Bachelors in Law – University Cork (2011)
- L.L.M. Masters in Law – University of Limerick (2012)
- Qualified Solicitor – Law Society of Ireland (2019)
- Personal Injury Litigation
- Incorporated Law Society of Ireland (2019)