Andrea joined Hussey Fraser in 2011, becoming Managing Partner in 2021.
Andrea has extensive experience in all aspects of Plaintiff and Defence personal injury litigation with key emphasis on expert advice and communication, to achieve the best possible outcome for the client, whether via negotiated settlement, mediation or trial.
Andrea also provides advice and representation on a broad spectrum of employment law issues to employers and employees, from negotiation on contract terms, to mediation and hearings in the Workplace Relations Commission and Labour Court. She has a wealth of knowledge on equality and gender issues, maternity and parental leave protections, and issues of stress and bullying in the workplace.
Andrea is the firm’s expert in Data Privacy and provides advice to a range of clients, both individually and commercially, in relation to data breaches, data access requests and general GDPR advices.
- B. Arts (Hons) – University College Dublin (2004)
- PG Dip LS (Hons) – Dublin Institute of Technology (2005)
- Qualified as Solicitor (2009)
- Prof. Dip in Employment Law (2015)
- Plaintiff and Defence Personal Injury Litigation
- Employment Law
- Data Privacy
- Incorporated Law Society of Ireland (2009)