We at Hussey Fraser realise that Dental Treatment can be daunting and unpleasant. Problems can and do, on occasion, arise during the course of dental treatment which may be as a result of negligence.
Hussey Fraser, the leading Dental Negligence Solicitors, has been successfully representing clients for the past 30 years, with a unique and specialist service making it the leading Dental Negligence Claims firm in Ireland.
Understanding Dental Negligence
- Dental Negligence is a complex area. It does not include Dental care that was simply unsuccessful or yielded unsuccessful results.
- Dental Negligence Claims arise when a person suffers an injury as a result of dental treatment or when their appearance has been affected as a result of dental treatment.
- it is important to note that Dental Negligence can occur during Cosmetic Dental procedures.
- all dentists are obliged to carry out treatment in a safe and professional manner, to the highest medical standards.
- if your dental treatment does not meet this standard and results in Dental damage or damage to your appearance then the dentist may be found liable for Compensation.
- to prove a Duty of Care was breached, it may be necessary to engage an expert in your dentist’s field of expertise.
- this expert will prepare a report based on a review of your medical records and examination.
At Hussey Fraser Solicitors our specialist team of dedicated Dental Negligence Claims Solicitors are highly experienced and ready to advocate on your behalf. Bringing exceptional knowledge, competence and medical law experience, the team can assist you with your case from start to finish.
Dental Negligence/ Malpractice cases include:
- failure to diagnose medical conditions such as tooth decay, gum disease or oral cancer.
- failure to provide timely treatment for tooth decay or gum disease.
- injury associated with implants, crowns or veneers.
- incorrect teeth extraction.
- injury to facial nerves during a procedure.
- poor standards of hygiene leading to infection.
- fractured Mandible claim.
- injuries resulting from incorrect wrongful anesthesia.
- orthodontic care.
- injury to gums as a result of a gingivectomy procedure.
- failure to warn patients about any risks associated with their recommended dental treatment.
Dental Negligence Claim help
We’re here to help. Tell us more about your Dental Negligence Claim.Submit Case Details
Damages and payment for my dental injuries and all of my dental costs...
Dear John … Following conclusion of my case I would like to thank you so much. Thank you for trusting me from the very first day I informed you about my situation. No one listened to me before I contacted you. You were the person who listened to me and trusted in me and my case from the very first day. I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for everything you have done for me and I am delighted with the outcome of my case in achieving justice and damages and payment for my dental injuries and all of my dental costs.
An incredible ethos which is evident in all members of the team...
I don't know where to start in explaining how incredible my experience of Hussey Fraser is. I had the absolute misfortune to be involved in a dental negligence case. This resulted in five years of treatment - still ongoing, to try to fix a very badly botched job. I was advised by friends in the legal area that Hussey Fraser was the only company to talk to and they were right. In 2018 I met with John Browne who is now a partner in Hussey Fraser and explained my circumstances. Since then John took me through the process towards a very successful settlement step by step. He was patient when I was upset and angry and he reassured me on the days when I felt that I couldn't face into another year of treatment. On the day of my settlement, in the High Court, John took me through the process by explaining in great detail so that on the day I felt calm and extremely well looked after. I would highly recommend Hussey Fraser and wish them the very best of luck going forward. They are top in…