If you have been involved in a Farm Accident or experienced an injury in an agricultural setting, you may be eligible to make a claim against your employer or the property owner.
Hussey Fraser, the leading Personal Injury Solicitors, has been successfully representing farmers nationwide for 30 years, offering professional guidance and assistance across all areas of Personal Injury.
- Farms are workplaces and consequently, people employed on farms have the same rights under Health and Safety and Welfare Law as those employed in any other workplace.
- Ideally, all farming tasks should be managed safely and appropriate risk assessments should be conducted. This is to ensure that employees are sufficiently trained, supervised and provided with appropriate equipment to carry out their work safely.
- It is worth noting that more work-related fatalities occur on farms in Ireland than in any other sector.
- The majority of Fatal Injuries comprise older farmers and sadly a high number of work-related incidents and fatalities involve children under 18 years of age.
We're here to help
Tell us more about your case.Submit Case Details
Types of farm accidents
- Tractor and other Farm Vehicle injuries
- Dangerous Machinery claims
- Dangerous Livestock and animal accidents
- Injuries caused by Falling Objects
- Accidents involving Silos, Slurry Stores and Pits
- Illnesses caused by High Levels of Noise
- Illnesses caused by vibrating Farm Tools
- Repetitive Strain injury
- Illnesses caused by exposure to dust, including Farmer's Lung
- Falling from a height
- Ladder accident claims
- Death following a farm accident
- Health and Safety breach claims
- Slip, Trip and fall in the workplace
- In tragic events such as loss of life, Hussey Fraser has represented families at inquests on behalf of the deceased.
No Win No Fee Explained
Questions about Farm Accident claims?
Read our No Win No Fee Guide
Types of Personal Injuries
- Cuts and Lacerations
- Soft Tissue damage
- Injuries to Llegs and Ffeet
- Amputation and Dislocation
- Nerve injuries
- Internal injuries
- Facial injury and damage
- Head injuries
- Traumatic Brain injury
- Back and Spinal injury
- Catastrophic injuries
- Fatal injuries
Farm Accident help
We’re here to help. Tell us more about your Farm Accident.Submit Case Details
Speak to Hussey Fraser - the No. 1 Personal Injury Accident Claims Solicitor with a unique and specialist service making us the leading Accident Claims firm in Ireland.
My claim was honoured almost immediately once he contacted the insurer in question...
I engaged Shane Mulligan on the advice of a close friend after months of continuous time wasting from an insurer. From the the moment Shane took on my claim he dealt with it in a professional yet personal manner. He was extremely efficient and evidently effective as my claim was honoured almost immediately once he contacted the insurer in question. I could not recommend Shane Mulligan any higher. Brilliant advice from start to finish, Hussey & Fraser will be at the forefront of any other legal advice or assistance I require in the future. Much obliged, Thomas Kelly
Hussey Fraser is by far the best solicitors to go to when you have a problem....
Hussey Fraser is by far the best solicitors to go to when you have a problem. John Browne dealt with my case, he took the stress away and always returned calls and emails promptly. Due to his professional approach to the case, I got a very positive result.
The whole team were very professional and took all the hassle out of what could have been a very daunting experience....
I would like to thank Anne Barrett and all the team at Hussey Fraser for dealing with my injury claim. The whole team were very professional and took all the hassle out of what could have been a very daunting experience. I received regular contact and updates and any responses needed were immediate which led to a favourable outcome. I couldn't recommend Anne Barrett and Hussey Fraser highly enough. Thankyou for all your help. Cormac.