Hussey Fraser, the leading Motorbike Accident Solicitors, has been successfully representing motorcyclists for the past 15 years, with a unique and specialist service making it the leading Motorbike Accident Claims firm in Ireland.
According to the Road Safety Authority motorcyclists represent 2% of vehicles on the road but represent 10% of road deaths. Motorcycle deaths have been falling in recent years (The Irish Times) but the risk of a fatal injury in a traffic crash, per km travelled, is about 27 times higher than for a car occupant.
However, the majority of injuries sustained in Motorbike Accidents are soft tissue injuries.
Our Motorbike Accident Claims Team
Our specialist team of non-fault Motorbike Accident Solicitors are highly experienced and ready to advocate on your behalf.
In addition, our team also comprises Legal Executives all of whom have worked in either insurance brokers or insurance companies. All are members of the Irish Insurance Institute and are Certified Insurance Practitioners.
Second time working with you in a motorcycle road traffic incident claim...
Second time working with you in a motorcycle road traffic incident claim and in both cases you provided efficient service and good advice. What I most appreciate is the continuous communication, frequent update, and professional handling of the case. Lot of things are not in your hands but being open about it and keeping communication flowing is what makes a great experience.
I would have no hesitation in using Hussey Fraser again...
Jonathan Clarke of Hussey Fraser was extremely professional, personable and efficient in successfully progressing a claim related to damage done to my car. I am very pleased with the speed and outcome of the claim. I would have no hesitation in using Hussey Fraser again and would highly recommend Jonathan's services onwards.
Amazing and extremely helpful...
I have worked great with Emer from hussey fraser. I found alll of staff amazing and extremely helpful. I would happily go with these again if I ever needed a solicitor.
The best possible settlement they thought possible without the need to go through a lengthy court case...
Conor McCormack handled my case very professionally and thoroughly getting the best possible settlement they thought possible without the need to go through a lengthy court case... Due to Covid it did take some time to get this resolved - however, Conor pushed to get closure for us to put this terrible accident behind us
Our unique Motorbike Accident Claims service offering
Hussey Fraser’s personalised service is unique in the industry offering a fully comprehensive, one-stop shop meeting ALL of the client’s needs in a professional manner.
- Hussey Fraser will pursue recovery of the Motorcyclist’s uninsured losses.
- Hussey Fraser will pursue any third party claim brought by a Motorcyclist for damage to their motorcycle and/or equipment.
- in the event of a Personal Injury Claim, Hussey Fraser will represent the motorcyclist and ensure you receive the justice you deserve.
- In tragic events such as loss of life, Hussey Fraser has represented families at inquests on behalf of the deceased motorcyclist.
The first step will be to submit your claim to PIAB (The Personal Injuries Assessment Board) for assessment.
No Win No Fee Explained
Questions about Motorcycle Accident claims?
Read our No Win No Fee Guide
Common motorbike accident claim types
The most common Motorbike accident claims are:
- Head-on collision claims
- Rear-end collision claims
- Hit and run claims
- Side impact collision claims
- Roundabout accident claims
- Uninsured driver claims
- Fatal injury claims
- Motorway accident claims
- Defective bollard accident claims
- Accidents on bends in the road
- Accidents caused by road markings
Types of Personal Injuries
- Cuts and Lacerations
- Soft tissue damage
- Injuries to legs and feet
- Amputation and dislocation
- Nerve injuries
- Internal injuries
- Facial injury and damage
- Head injuries
- Traumatic brain injury
- Back and spinal injury
- Catastrophic injuries
- Fatal injuries
Motorcycle Accident help
We’re here to help. Tell us more about your Motorcycle Accident.Submit Case Details
What to do if I am involved in a Motorcycle Accident?
Look after yourself and others - seek Medical Attention
- It is important to ensure the any/all injuries, – both yours and those of other parties – are assessed as a matter of priority by your local GP or A&E Department.
- It is also important to retain a record of your medical treatment to support a potential Motorcycle Accident Claim.
If possible, gather all relevant information at the scene
- Record the date and time of the Motorbike accident.
- Details of the other driver/ people involved – contact information, vehicle registration and vehicle insurance number.
- Name and contact information of emergency service workers at the scene – Gardai and paramedics.
- Dashcam footage if available. Take pictures of the scene.
- Make a note of weather conditions at the time.
Report the incident to the Gardai
- It is always important to report an incident to the Gardai to allow them to take details of the accident.
- Depending on how serious the incident is Gardai may attend the scene to take statements etc.,
Contact your own Insurance company
- If you are the driver of a vehicle involved in a Motorcycle Accident it is important you inform your insurance company.
The Claims Process
We introduce you to the Personal Injury Claims Process in a straightforward and helpful manner.
Speak to Hussey Fraser - the No. 1. Motorcycle Accident Claims Solicitor
Hussey Fraser, leading Motorbike Accident Solicitors, has been successfully representing motorcyclists for the past 15 years, with a unique and specialist service making it the leading Motorbike Accident Claims firm in Ireland.