Emer qualified as a solicitor in 2015, having trained in a general practice firm in North County Dublin. She subsequently gained invaluable experience working as a solicitor in a Defence Personal Injury Firm. Throughout her career to date she has worked in general litigation, criminal law and dispute resolution, while continuing to develop a particular interest and expertise in personal injury law.
Emer joined the firm of Hussey Fraser in 2020 and is dedicated to achieving the best possible results for her clients.
- B.A. (Hons) Communications Studies – Dublin City University (2007)
- P.G. Dip Legal Studies – Dublin Institute of Technology (2008)
- M.A. (Hons) Dispute Resolution – Independent Colleges Dublin (2015)
- Qualified Solicitor – Law Society of Ireland (2015)
- Personal Injury Litigation
- Incorporated Law Society of Ireland (2015)
- Emer is registered on the Law Society’s Irish Language Register as a solicitor eligible to offer legal services through the Irish language.
- Tá Emer cláraithe ar Clár na Gaeilge (An Dlí-Chumann) mar aturnae atá in ann seirbhísí dlí a chur ar fáil trí Ghaeilge.